Sunday 23 December 2007

home

im back homies. like :


get it? cause thats like his back. Jay Cutler btw. who is huge. like THIS BIG. its kinda gross too. hes also the current Mr Olympia. whatever. BUT SERIOUSLY LOOK AT HIS BACK AHRHHGHRGH. its like hes got little baby arms forming under his real arms. eee BABY ARMS

I love KL. really i do. and i love being here and the people that surround me when im here especially my girlfriend and it really sucks that shes not here with me now.(bali till the 26th) but its ok. Josh is also leaving as well so that sucks.

But being back is great. Driving, freedom, extremely cheap cost of living its awesome. but downside is that its hot and the heat makes me sweat and tired and sleep alot. i swear right if KL was moderately climatised i'd had never left to London. Man i dont wanna go back to the cold though.. and the little choppy baby rain.

haha 3 months after i lost my IC and everything and i still havent got anything done. whattt a joker..

Speaking of joker.

WHY SO SERIOUS?

No comments: