Saturday 8 March 2008

birds of a feather, die together.

Its been an eventful past few weeks, one that evidently didn't involve blogging but hey you know what? I'm happy, so you should be happy that i'm happy and not bring up such trivial matters like my blogging habits. I lie of course. The past few weeks have been anything but happy for me but the storm is over and i dont plan on staying in New Orleans for long (suspect that many of you won't understand that).

I've decided on a few things. ONE. For my blogposts to be far more word oriented than they are now. I just feel that i can express myself better with writing instead of whatever other way. Also i really want my writing abilities to improve, so what better way to do it than to write endlessly (perhaps meaninglessly too) to a Zim worshipping audience that dont physically exist?

TWO. For the rate at which i give out blogposts to be consistent. I mean i would rather my blogging to be once a week than 3 posts in one night and none for 3 weeks. Dont you think? Of course not. You dont exist! Except you John.

THREE. My blogging will also be a whole lot more serious than what it has been prior to this. I will also be writing about serious matters, topics that mean something to me. It will be very opinionated. My opinion.

FOUR. There isnt actually a four. Oh, i don't think my posts will be about what i did, who i did what with and all that bore. Maybe. I haven't actually decided yet.

Alright then, ive just lost all my compositional steam. What better way to start something than with a failure.

Oh,I would also like to add that Jonas is being a child for throwing a little hissy fit because of my preference in movie websites. This is for you Jonas, you big girl. Your site is shit.

I joke! Why So Serious?

I feel ridiculously tired. I'm also hungry. I'm now stuck in this purgatory of human requirements. Why dont you just come here with my Kebabs dammit!

Alright. I have to go find something to write about. Goodbye!

p.s. i hope you've realised by now that my titles dont mean anything at all. And that i can count the number of people who visit this blog on one hand and that makes me... well... sad.

2 comments:

john said...

baby you wrote so much, but oh, nothing at all.

rusty said...

wei rempit man.
udpate la uu
i need my literatures
..ditcher :'(