Sunday 24 February 2008

why o, vai o?

i havent had a laptop for the past week. well because my amazing VAIO decided to overheat what perfect timing too. Running through a dungeon on WoW and BANG! Well not really a bang but yeah, it just died on me there and decided not to turn on again. Sony's customer service werent bad though as they came the very next day to pick up the laptop so i cant really complain, as much as i want to.

So the thing is, i usually only blog on my laptop and i felt like itd be a betrayal of expression if i were to blog from a different computer. but you know what? I've got plenty of time to kill now and i fear that if the consistency of my updates dont improve many of you will just stop visiting. please dont. i love you? Also i've no idea when im getting my laptop back. so yarrrr.

I have been sick! like way bad. fever, cough, blocked nose, the works! what a waste of a weekend eh. couldnt even get out of bed to do anything. :( but i feel like im getting better now which is a good thing i guess. You really dont appreciate breathing until both your nostrils are blocked.

It was Langs birthday a few days ago. We had a great time haha props to farhan especially lol gagak bastard.


haha this is post party langerbie.

So something great came in the post that day! made my month. Sorry T-o. Surprise number 3 of the year.

i got number 975/1000.

what you know about exclusive?

originalfake x porter x g1950. totally uncessary, stupid ben.

Soulja Boy is starting to get on my nerves. Yes Crank that was good and we all loved doing that damn dance but his other tunes are crap. Doesnt anybody realise this? Please stop Soulja Boy. Stop, and just die. YAHH TRICK YAHH?! my asshole.

Edison Chen is still a tard.

I cant wait to go back to KL. sighh.

No comments: