Thursday 14 February 2008

if you are, what you say you are.

So like i feel i've finally got control over my life, consistently going to classes doing work and so on and so forth. World of Warcraft is like a cancer slowly killing me but we'll see how that goes, hopefully i wont let it get it to chemo point.

Happy Valentines Day everyone. Hopefully all your romantic endeavours end well.. romantically? I'm happy with my girlfriend and she'll always be my Valentine, so yeah. Come on boys, time to break out the wallets and flowers.

Yeah ok so last month i walked into Size? looking for Hiroshi x Converse's. There were a pair on display, SUCCESS i thought. Lol turns out they were the last pair, a very form fitting size 6 UK. So i went on a rampage, heading to 3 other Size? stores only to find that two of them never got the drop and the other sold out as well. What a joke i thought. Its like someone had a thing against me wearing converses. So i went into Fiend Mode. Which gives me -100% common sense, +242% balls and +110% stupidity. Last week this arrived:

Behind Box number 1!

Many thanks Fujiwara san btw these are 1/1000 :) [i think]

Behind box number 2!

bbc/bapesclusives.

I got a box number 3 and 4 but i've no idea where the photos are. lets leave it as a little surprise for next time.

The weekend is close and its Lang's Birthday so it should be totally awesome. last week was alot of fun but im staying in halls this weekend which is something new. i swear i could get used to it, hall life isnt that bad.

If you are what you say you are.
a superstar,
then have no fear, the cameras here.
right here.

I am gonna go decide whether to go play WoW or do my work, will see ya soon. Well maybe.

No comments: