Tuesday 22 January 2008

to the creeps, come on.

Now heres a thought. Why dont i make everyone wait for my posts? Then the times that i do write something (immensely significant to their lives) my posts will be far more appreciated. Or i could just say that i havent had the time since being back and that i've been very busy trying to avoid doing anything, which is hard might I add since i've actually got alot of things to do.

Nevertheless, here i am now. In front of you. I've actually got a ton of pictures to put up which i will do this weekend. Now theres something for everyone to look forward to! Actually, i dont. And that i was hoping from now till the weekend i would take lots of photos, but i just came to realise that i'm not female enough to constantly take photos of myself. So yar.

Sleep, is a weakness. my weakness. its like schizophrenia. speaking of schizos. if a schizophrenic kills himself, is that considered homicide?

i love great lyrics.

Open your eyes, open your mind
proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
trapped in yourself, break out instead
beat the machine that works in your head

Yeah, after all those years. Turns out the cool Guy who i thought sang this song was actually a girl.Whatever, in my head she'll always be 'the guy who sang the cool song that played in that store that i didnt know the name of'.

Sometimes, i go on Xbox Live just to laugh at the way people talk. haha. I just got a mad new setup. I'll photo it up and post. Assasins Creed much?

No comments: