Thursday 6 December 2007

Hear that? she said i got soul!

Work it.

Make it.

Do it.

Makes us.

Harder

Better

Faster

STRONGER. doo doo doo doo.

So last night as i was lying in bed i was thinking, since its my last week or so i should attend every class just to end on a high. This got me all pumped and i was like yeah yeah lets do it! So i woke up this morning (thanks baby!) and like got ready (ready = shower, brush, dress, eat yesterdays pret) and was like yeah woohoo, gonna attend lectures! woo!

RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN

And THAT has officially put me off going to class ever again. Like im going to go through the rain just to fall asleep. I can do that in my room. And there i can sleep naked...ahhh silky silky bed sheets against my skin.

Besides... my shoes will get wet :(

Speaking of shoes, check it:

They are called Dopie.

And Clarissa wants me to get a pair.. 'but baby they look like ive got a vagina between my toes'

Hey, I need a partner for (if Clarissa wont do it with me that is, i dont know, she probably will) :



Want want want?

This is missflyingtree,

Tammi says:
hahahahah seriously your blog man.
Tammi says:
im impressed.
Tammi says:
SO ... much soul!

Hahaha Soul? of all things?

TIME FOR SOME WORK. Yes, if work = splinter cell.

I am more handsome than you.

No comments: